What our Property Management Team does
Screen Prospective tenants
- Verify previous landlord references and learn about any late payments or issues
- Verify income and employment using our rations to see if tenant qualifies
- Hand out renters with applications to complete and verify their supporting documentation via W2, Tax returns, pay stubs…
- Run credit report to search for credit history, criminal background, and evection check.
Leasing – We will not get paid until there rent is collected!
- Sign lease contract with renter and collect rent along with security deposit before releasing keys
- Confirm all the terms of the lease
- Transfer keys to tenant
Management and other services
- We have a dedicated 24/7 emergency line for tenants and our staff will be available 24/7 to handle emergency issues to make sure the property and the tenants are protected
- We will coordinate with contractors and repairmen to handle minor repairs
- We will prepare 1099’s at no extra cost using our IRS Enrolled Agents in office